|Posted on May 12, 2020 at 12:20 AM|
As we reopen or plan to reopen here are ideas to consider with you Mikal system:
- Staff scheduling: many states are limiting staff and clients in the salons and spas.
Remember that you can have alternate week schedules in MIKAL. Schedule half
The staff for each Saturday and be open 80 hours a week with 2 shifts.
- Automatic Client Service charge: set the system to put a one line service charge on every sale.
System Info, Point of Sale, Auto Service Charges – suggest Flat $ rate, per ticket, credit house account – should not be commissionable
- Appointment reminders/confirms: change the message to reinforce your new policies for masks, etc..
- Campaigns: set up a new ALLCUST list of email clients and a standard campaign to change a few times a week and blast out to keep clients informed. Idea: use ^fname^ and other embedded commands to personalize the emails and text messages!
- Activate the email to assign All Clients credentials to be able to book on-line. Coordinate with MIKAL so you can activate on-line booking in conjunction with your reopening.
- Retail generates 40% profit per dollar and services generate 10% per dollar so…have a BIG sale on retail the month you reopen – sell the shelves empty!
- If you get PPP and want to rehire desk staff have them remote into MIKAL and work from home confirming client text numbers, phone carriers, and email addresses. Note you can use Windows Remote Desktop to set this up so staff can take control of a computer at work from home. There may be a charge to set up this process.
- This is a great time to activate the automatic Up$ell option and have add on services pop up when the clients call or book on line. Get that extra revenue with the influx of clients.
We hope these ideas help. We are here to help you with support 9-9 Mon-Fri and 9-4 Sat.
Also – you could use this down time to upgrade to Mikal SEVEN and open with our new look!
Call us to look into the monthly rental option for our new version, support, on-line booking and Employee mobile app all rolled into one low monthly price. No extra costs – always be updated!
Your MIKAL Support Team