7 Reasons why the On-Line Booking System by MIKAL is worth $920.00 per month - and it only costs $78.00 a month! Wait On-Line Booking is now FREE to our rental customers!
On-Line booking is included in all 12 month MIKAL Software Rental Agreements.
1. The on-line booking system delivers the up sell service offer to everyone who logs in to book appointments. If 5 customers add an up sell service each week for $20.00 the on-line booking system will increase your sales $400.00 per month.
2. The on-line booking system allows dozens of clients to search for appointments at the same time. How much would it cost to have a dozen receptionists available with a dozen phone lines 24/7 to give your clients that level of service?
3. The on-line booking system will confirm all appointments made with customers who have an e-mail address automatically by e-mail. How much time do you spend on confirmations each week? If you spend one hour each day, six days a week at $10.00 per hour the on-line booking system will save you $240.00 per month in confirmation time.
4. The on-line booking system delivers an offer with every e-mail confirmation. What if your clients received an e-mail offer for a retail product the day before their visit? How many would buy a retail product? If 5 more customers a week buy a retail product for $14.00 based on the confirmation coupon that would generate an extra $ 280.00 per month in retail sales.
5. The on-line booking system will take the place of a receptionist for 30% of your appointments. If the system books 50 appointments a month and each appointment take 2 minutes you save 100 minutes a month. And NO MORE Test and Phone TAG!
6. The on-line booking system allows you to see analysis and activity information in salon/spa from any internet connection. Know how many people are waiting, sales up to the minute, and employee sales from anywhere. What is piece of mind worth to you?
7. The on-line booking system allows you and your staff to see their day and week. How many times do they call the front desk to see when their first client is coming in?